- Pension planning
- At retirement planning
- Equity Release
- Inheritance tax planning
- Long Term Care
- Pensions and Divorce
- Business protection
- Tax Planning
Most people retire on less cash and income than they would like, whether they are employed, self-employed or a company director. Therefore it is vitally important to obtain the right retirement planning advice as early as possible.
We can advise you on suitable plans depending on your current needs and circumstances. We can also review any existing pension plans you may have.
- Self-invested personal pensions
- Pension transfers
- Group pension schemes
At retirement age we can advise on:
- Income drawdown and other options
- Accessing tax-free cash
Key facts to consider at this time are:
- How much income you require as your target
- What effect inflation may have
- Do you need flexibility?
- Access to cash without drawing your income
- A guaranteed/variable/fixed/index linked income
We can provide comprehensive pensions advice on a personal or business basis.