- Pension planning
- At retirement planning
- Equity Release
- Inheritance tax planning
- Long Term Care
- Pensions and Divorce
- Business protection
- Tax Planning
Our highly experienced team of advisers can guide you in all areas of property funding – residential mortgages, re-mortgages, or buy-to-let mortgages
Here’s what you can expect from our mortgage service:
- Researching the mortgage marketplace on your behalf
- Exclusive products
- Bespoke total cost analysis (we don’t just look at the headline mortgage rate)
- A dedicated fully qualified adviser, from start to finish
- Specialist buy-to-let mortgage advice, to help you get a better return (The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy-to-let)
We can help you find the mortgage deal that suits you best, after taking account of your individual needs.
You can pay for our mortgage services by:
1. A minimum fee of £995, payable upfront
2. Commission from the mortgage lender (where this is available), subject to a minimum of £995
3. A combination of fee and commission from the mortgage lender, subject to a minimum of £995.
A typical case would be as follows (example based on a £100,000 mortgage application):
- Commission = £350
- £995 (our minimum fee) – £350 = £645
- £645 is charged directly to you.
Your home will be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.