Senior Administrator or Paraplanner
Permanent role – full or part-time hours available to suit the right applicant.
Claydens is a successful family firm and has been trading for over 27 years. It is a much respected Independent Financial Adviser business, covering Suffolk, London and neighbouring counties. The main office is set in an idyllic barn two miles south of Ipswich, close to the A12 and A14.
Our business offers:
- A modern office with free, onsite parking
- Work-from-home days and/or flexible working hours
- Personalised professional development, with good opportunities for those who wish to progress to Independent Financial Adviser status in the future.
– Assist financial advisers in creating comprehensive financial plans for clients
– Conduct research and analysis on investment options, insurance policies, and other financial products
– Prepare and review client reports, including asset allocation summaries and performance reviews
– Collaborate with advisers to develop strategies for tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning
– Monitor client accounts and make recommendations for adjustments based on market conditions or changes in client goals
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date client and office records, and documentation
– Stay current on industry trends, regulations, and best practices
– Qualified to level four financial diploma, or above, or studying towards it
– Experience as a paraplanner/senior administrator, or similar role in the financial services industry
– Strong knowledge of investment products, financial planning concepts, and tax regulations
– Proficient in financial planning software, cash flow modelling and calculators
– Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with advisers and clients
– Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and manage a complex range of clients
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner, or senior Life and Pensions Administrator, to join our team of dedicated professionals. We offer a competitive package matched to experience, including benefits such as bonuses, death in service and company pension. If you are passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals and have the qualifications and experience we need, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Karen@claydens.com
Or phone 07766 543498 for more details.
Copyright © 2018 Clayden Financial. All rights reserved.
The advice and/or guidance contained within this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
Clayden Financial is a trading name of Clayden Financial Planning Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England Number 4818937. Registered Office: 1 Constable Court, The Street, Belstead, Ipswich, IP8 3LY.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
Alternatively, where your complaint relates to products or services purchased online, or by other electronic means such as by email, you may refer your complaint to the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.